Jan 5, 2021
WW announces its newest membership plan, Digital 360, designed to give members next-level support, motivation and accountability through live and on-demand content. “The experience is powered by a new group of inspiring WW coaches who have expertise in what members need – including fitness, mindfulness and applied clinical psychology. Members can follow one—or all—of the expert Coaches on the WW app to get exclusive digital content, live coaching experiences and a catalog of special virtual events.”
The D360 plan encompasses content and experiences, which include but aren’t limited to the following:
- Daily Inspiration: Coaches post engaging and motivating behavior change wellness lessons each day for their teams.
- CoachLIVES: …daily, interactive live-stream sessions hosted by WW coaches that include deep dives into the WW program, meditations, workouts, cooking demos and more. For those who can’t make the live experience, CoachLIVES will be available on-demand within the app.
- WalkTalks featuring celebrity and influential guests: A new walk-and-learn podcast experience featuring inspirational voices such as Oprah Winfrey, Matthew McConaughey, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Dr. Torri Love Griffin and Gabby Bernstein paired with an audio walking workout custom designed by D360 coaches.
- Weighing In Podcast: A new podcast that features WW members in intimate conversations, sharing their struggles, successes, and in-the-moment a-ha’s with Clinical Psychologist Dr. Allison Grupski, WW Director of Behavior Change Strategies & Coaching.
- LIVE Experiences: Inspired by Oprah’s Your Life in Focus: A Vision Forward LIVE virtual experience, D360 will offer live and interactive events with Wellness Leaders and expert guests alongside WW members designed to inspire, motivate and deliver the tools you need to create the life you envision.
The complete Press Release with more details can be found here:
Pay $19.96 per month for 3 months. Monthly fee is discounted to reflect a savings equal to the value of one month ($29.95). After the initial 3 month period, you will be charged the standard monthly fee (currently $29.95) until you cancel. An early termination fee of $49.95 applies if you cancel at any time during the first 2 months of your 3-Month Commitment Plan.
For More Information About The U.S. Weight Loss Market…
See the Marketdata website (www.marketdataenterprises.com), and reports such as: “The U.S. Weight Loss & Diet Control Market” (report FS67 ), and the “2020 Weight Loss Market Status Report: Effects of the Pandemic” (report FS72 ), or contact John LaRosa, Research Director, for custom research, consulting and conference calls. Marketdata has tracked the weight loss market regularly since 1989–31 years. It’s our specialty!